Sunday, October 24, 2010

Senior Shoot








Man. This kid is amazing. I mean, really - I was in awe of him. He's focussed, he's driven, he's talented. What's not to love? He loves God first and foremost. He is blessed with musical talent..which I admire because I have NONE. He's an athlete. He says "yes M'am" and "yes, sir" to his parents. When I asked if things were okay with him, he deferred to his parents - but not in an "I don't know" or "I don't want to make a decision" sort of way. It was total respect. Seriously - this guy is a winner. He's going places. It was a total and complete joy to begin his senior pictures today...and I say "begin" because we got rained out. It stunk. I kept second guessing myself and wondering if we should have waited a little longer...but in the end the decision was made and I just had to go with it. We'll finish up soon - I hope! Here's a few of the shots we got today...I loved them. The location was incredible and like I said, this was a super fun family!
















No comments: