Saturday, April 26, 2008

Other Website





So, some of you know that I take pictures. I see a great photo op everywhere I look. It's in my blood and I believe it is what I was meant to do. I play around a bit with photography and have been lucky enough to have been able to contribute a little to the family finances with it. However, I get very uncomfortable when people call me a "professional" photographer. That, I am not. I love what I do but don't like the responsibility associated with being a "professional." I'm an artist. How's that? That way it is my vision, and if you don't like my vision - that's okay. If I'm a professional and you don't like my work, I'm in trouble. Anyway, thought I'd put my site out there if anyone was interested in taste testing some of the work.

grandphotography.info - you can follow some of the more recent links and view other albums as well. Enjoy!

No comments: